Oral presentations for WEC 2019 should be accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation in 16:9 format. A presentation slides template is available to use but is not compulsory.
Oral presentations are 15 minutes in length, a Q&A may be included within this time frame.
Mini oral are 5 minutes in length with no Q&A.
A maximum of two presenters may present a single presentation. No additional time will be given.
Presentations need to be prepared and ready to submit by October 2019.
- Poster presentations should be A0 in size (1189mm x 841mm) or up to a maximum of 1200mm x 1000mm (portrait orientation).
- Posters should be brought to the registration desk at the Convention on Wednesday 20 November.
- There is no template for posters.
- Presenters may include text, images, graphs, etc. as they see fit. Images and fonts sizes should be large enough to be clearly legible from a short distance.
- It is recommended that posters are professionally printed.
- Posters will be affixed to large pin boards by Velcro which will be provided.
- No power is available for posters.
- Posters will be displayed for the duration of the Convention.
- Members of Engineers Australia can claim up to 22 CPD hours for attending WEC 2019.